Wanted 416 Rigby Ammunition & Bullets

Check out Ravensrock Precision. He has cutting edge, woodleigh bullets in stock. Norma brass was in stock last time I ordered from them
 
Grafs.com has a good bit of .416 Rigby ammo available as well.
 
ammoseek.com is a very useful search engine tailored to search for ammo and reloading components.

Having said that, Ravens Rock Precision is a fantastic vendor and definitely recommend checking with them.
 
I have a ton of 410 gr .416 woodleigh bonded sp bullets which have the grove for 416 rigby and weatherby .
 
I have a ton of it, that I need to sell. If you are interested, let me know, I will get some photos. Be careful of some of the people on here, I was scammed over some woodleighs.
 
I have a ton of it, that I need to sell. If you are interested, let me know, I will get some photos. Be careful of some of the people on here, I was scammed over some woodleighs.
Thanks for responding.
I think I'm good right now but will keep you in mind.
 
I have a ton of it, that I need to sell. If you are interested, let me know, I will get some photos. Be careful of some of the people on here, I was scammed over some woodleighs.
If I’m not imposing here on @Sailfish9453 ad, I would be interested to see what you have @Papadoc. Send me a PM and we can link up.
 
Sorry all I have been super busy. I will go right now and photograph what I've got.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top