Wanted .404 Jeffery Loaded Ammo Or Components

rhoward252

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hello All,

I'm sure that all other .404 Jeff owners are in the same boat but if anyone has loaded ammo or components that they are willing to sell, please let me know. If anyone knows of a retailer that has ammo available I would appreciate that info, as well.

Regards,

Jake

I’ve got an extra box of Hornady DGX bullets (50 count) , 400 gr that I could stand to let go.

I will have to check and verify but should have factory ammo, once fired brass and bullets that I might be able to come off of.

Please let me know what you have and what you want for it. Shipping zip code is 56601.

I will have to check and verify but should have factory ammo, once fired brass and bullets that I might be able to come off of.
Let me know what you have and how much you want for it shipped to 56601. Thx

also following with interest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross