Wanted 375 Ruger Brass

Needcoffee

New member
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
Location
Alaska
Looking for 375 Ruger brass. Also some 270Barnes TSXs.

If ya have some please let me know.
 
Won't give up my brass but I have 85 bullets you're after. 1 unopened box and 35 in the other. Been collecting dust. PM me if interested.

We're in the same state so good bet we can connect easily.
 
How much brass are you looking for?
 
I have 4 boxes and another 13. Don’t reload but looks like I may need to take it up:(
Tom
 
Won't give up my brass but I have 85 bullets you're after. 1 unopened box and 35 in the other. Been collecting dust. PM me if interested.

We're in the same state so good bet we can connect easily.
Sent a PM
 
I have two new boxes of Hornady (100 pieces). Also have new set of Hornady dies.
 
Thanks Tom and Ryan for the brass and bullets. Good on bullets now. Found some locally as well. Still would like 100 pieces of brass.

Thanks a bunch
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top