Wanted 338 Win Ammo Or Components

FYI. Effective today, GB is collecting sales tax for EVERY state based on your shipping zip code. Mine is 0.0825 (high). So, with the sales tax AND shipping, some of the stuff on there isn't going to be the great deal it was before. Then add the credit card fees a lot of these sellers are charging. But, with the shortages out there, I guess it is what it is?
@CoElkHunter
If you got a wonderful 35 Whelen you would be able to donate all your little 338 stuff to others.
Bob
 
If you would like some super premium 225gr Winchester Power Points, I have a bag of them I bought at a gun show about twenty years ago.
 
@Andrew Short.
More than enough for eland and to much for most plains game but good all round
Bob
Ive seen seen 358 caliber Barnes TSX. Do they not make them any longer?

I would prefer the 225 grain but realistically there’s not a lot of difference in it and 210 grain. Eland won’t be able to tell either.
 
If you would like some super premium 225gr Winchester Power Points, I have a bag of them I bought at a gun show about twenty years ago.
@CoElkHunter
You are a true gentleman mate, I can see a 35 coming into your armory .
Bob
 
I’ve got probably a couple hundred 200gr Trophy Copper monos.
I appreciate the offer but other members have come through and I have 70 pieces of brass and enough billets to get on paper and possibly even carry to Namibia. Never thought that would happen but people are generous!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,103
Members
169,107
Latest member
ShaniWorga
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top