Want To Trade Lyman Centennial Ruger #1 45-70 In Presentation Case To 338

MRogersII

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I have a Lyman 100year Centennial Commemorative Ruger #1 in 45-70 in a very nice original display case. The rifle is engraved on both sides and the package dates back to 1981 and includes all of the original items including the 4x Lyman Century scope and mounts, bullet molds, brass, dies and so forth. Overall condition is very good to excellent. 28" heavy barrel. Very low round count.

Looking to trade to good quality, low round count long range hunting rig in 338-378 Wby, 338 RUM or similar capacity case.

Given that the Lyman package, in the wooden case weighs in at around 40-50 pounds, the only reasonable option is FTF. I am in central KY and am willing to meet at a reasonable distance.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you.

20191018_163946.jpg

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England

tarbe

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Somebody must have been looking for one of these!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForestLarg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards