Waned 375 Weatherby Mag Ammo

sfuva21

Reaction score
Howdy, does anyone have any 375 Weatherby Mag ammo that they would sell? (yes, 375 Wby, not 378 Wby...what can I say, I like oddball cartridges). Please PM me if so. Thank you!

Shane

Howdy, does anyone have any 375 Weatherby Mag ammo that they would sell? (yes, 375 Wby, not 378 Wby...what can I say, I like oddball cartridges). Please PM me if so. Thank you!

Shane
I know it’s not cheap but if you can’t find any you may contact Hendershot’s. Good luck with your search
Looks like Weatherby may have some. May have to call though?
Also: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...ts/rifle-ammo/c/cat-375-weatherby-magnum-ammo
Actually looks like none of it is exactly “cheap”. Compared to the H&H anyway

Last edited:
If you want to get into reloading @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION can get you started with some brass

If you want to get into reloading @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION can get you started with some brass
Thanks for the Tag — definitely recommend loading your own if you’re able.

For what it’s worth Norma is the OEM for the Weatherby brass.

Thanks everyone. I don't currently reload... I really should, and maybe someday - but not anytime soon.

Weatherby told me a few weeks ago that all of their Nosler loadings are temporarily discontinued due to unavailability of components. So I'm not holding my breath.

Sportsman's has 2 boxes in one store and 2 boxes in another, both 2 time zones away from me (I live in Denver). They won't ship them - I've called the 800 number, I've talked to managers at the stores. I'm debating whether to ask my dad to drive over 2 hours each way to hit one of the stores :)

I did scour the internet and find one box from Dong's, it arrived today. And even at pre-pandemic pricing! So I have my first 20 rounds!

Found a shop or two in Canada that has some, but they can't ship ammo to the US.

I'm a pretty savvy internet searcher (notwithstanding my inability to spell the subject of this thread correctly), and I think I've pretty well exhausted the internet.

Was mostly hoping someone on here would have some laying around that they don't need and would be willing to sell.

I've had some kind folks PM me and offer to perhaps send me some of their hand loads, which is a super nice thought. Good people on this forum.

(And yes worst case Hendershots, Choice and maybe a couple others seem to load them for an arm and a leg. Though most of the custom ammo sites seem to be hit or miss on bullet availability as well).

Thanks all.
Shane

Last edited:
If you just want to get out and shoot you can use 375 HH in the 375 Weatherby.

The Weatherby is based on the HH with the shoulders blown out

Since the Weatherby ammo is so hard to find I would just practice with the 375HH and save the Weatherby ammo for the hunt and sighting it in.

That is if you can find the 375 HH ammo.

Whatever route you go save the brass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerrellHib

Latest profile posts

NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.