Vortex Diamondback Spotter Set

supergrizzly

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
110
Reaction score
202
Location
PA
Member of
NRA, RMEF, United Bowhunters of PA
Up for sale is a 20-60 Vortex Diamondback Angled Spotter with a Vortex High Country Tripod. Bought about 4 years ago. Used only a few times off my deck. Has never been in a backpack or in the woods. Everything is like new. Includes cases for both. No boxes. Shipping to Continental US only. Payment by Venmo only. Located in Hatfield PA for pick up at $350 or I will ship for $375. Thank you for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Set.jpeg
    Set.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Spotter.jpeg
    Spotter.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Tripod.jpeg
    Tripod.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Zoom.jpeg
    Zoom.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 69
Price drop - $300 picked up, $325 shipped
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,041
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top