View out the window- Post your pics

Both addax and scimitar horned oryx are beautiful antelope, they would make a great double pedestal mount!
 
9 May 2024
20240508_230255.jpg
 
Eschau , Bavaria, Germany this morning. A chilly start to a day in the forest.
IMG_1085.jpeg
 
Eastern Long Island, USA. Painted sky every night. Changes with the seasons.
729FFB45-868A-41DC-AE98-27FC23600943.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter and son in law moved out of inside the perimeter of Atlanta and bought a house in Stone Mountain. This is what greeted her this morning in her back yard!

IMG_9937.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am in San Diego for a conference and it never disappoints
IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg
 
1 NOV 2024
1731535852455.png
 
Happy Thanksgiving- sunrise from Oliktok Point on Alaska North Slope

IMG_2624.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,364
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top