Verdict: Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty on All Charges

"Rosenbaum died doing what he loved, chasing minors." Tucker Carlson
Kyle was too old for him. Seems he liked his boys (victims) between 4 and 11 years old. And that scum only did 10 years! On multiple counts. Have to wonder how those prosecutors can sleep at night with the system only getting 10 years for a rapist who sodomized multiple young boys.... And then go after an upright young citizen like KR with such zeal.

They have got their priorities totally screwed up.

What the Right on gun/hunting forums repeatedly fails to understand or admit is this is not a 99/1 political affiliation in the US; it's 60/40. The vast majority of the liberal and moderate members here including nearly all the europeans whose far right is still left of center in American politics) choose to keep their politics silent because they get called a lying disgusting human being as one member called me. I am not responding to that.

At worst Rittenhouse is an anarchist looking for trouble and found it. At best he is a youth who made a terrible decision to hang out with the wrong people and he got his life ruined for it (and lucky to be a free man today). The most troubling part of this is the amount of people dubbing him a hero and champion of the 2nd amendment. Rittenhouse is a classic example of what not to do

So you support your poor opinion of him with blatant lies??? Typical modern day leftist move. That is why you were called what you were.

He's only lucky to be free because there are so many deranged morons out there. This entire thing was a show from the start and a foot in the door for the commies to reconstruct firearm and self defense laws. Now the DOJ might start an investigation. This is corruption that we knew was coming.

And quite frankly, every European should feel compelled to have an American flag hanging in their house.

Kyle was too old for him. Seems he liked his boys (victims) between 4 and 11 years old. And that scum only did 10 years! On multiple counts. Have to wonder how those prosecutors can sleep at night with the system only getting 10 years for a rapist who sodomized multiple young boys.... And then go after an upright young citizen like KR with such zeal.

They have got their priorities totally screwed up.

Ask the judge who recently sentenced a teenage rapist to 8 yrs probation. He said he prayed over the case. Pure evil.

I can't help from wondering who paid these three knucklehead convicted felons and the many other ones that were probably there protesting in this ONE incident, let alone those of the same pedigree actively involved in the hundreds of protests before and since? These guys have no morals or political agenda and are out for themselves. My guess is Antifa is paying their dead asses to show up and create anarchy via someone like George Soros backing the whole thing. Soros has already given a LOT of money to "defund the police" movements in many of our larger cities, including most recently Austin, TX. The Marxists have to get rid of the police before they can continue with their agenda. Ain't gonna happen, but they're trying real hard.

Follow the money, and I bet it leads to George Soros, and the Marxist underground.
Yep, between the pandemic and the riots the Marxists are following former Obama's Chief of Staff (and former Chicago Mayor) Rahm Emmanuel's mantra, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". And they aren't and they're being backed by big money. But the "awakened" and even many of the "woke" (Virginia and New Jersey recent elections come to mind) are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And that light isn't a lantern. No, it's a massive locomotive of hard fought freedom and Constitutional righteousness that will steamroll over them if they don't get off the Marxist tracks (path) that they have started down.

You need help.....
We have some sayings in my family about such people. My grandma said, "Pay no mind. He's not all there." Dad said, "Keep your mouth shut and no one will know you're a damn fool." "People like that are a little soft in the head." Quite apropos I might add.

We have some sayings in my family about such people. My grandma said, "Pay no mind. He's not all there." Dad said, "Keep your mouth shut and no one will know you're a damn fool." "People like that are a little soft in the head." Quite apropos I might add.

"If you argue with an idiot, they'll will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I can't help from wondering who paid these three knucklehead convicted felons and the many other ones that were probably there protesting in this ONE incident, let alone those of the same pedigree actively involved in the hundreds of protests before and since? These guys have no morals or political agenda and are out for themselves. My guess is Antifa is paying their dead asses to show up and create anarchy via someone like George Soros backing the whole thing. Soros has already given a LOT of money to "defund the police" movements in many of our larger cities, including most recently Austin, TX. The Marxists have to get rid of the police before they can continue with their agenda. Ain't gonna happen, but they're trying real hard.

Don't get too far ahead of yourself though. Plenty of these folks, including these three, are only too happy to show up to this spectacle of their own free will and with no affiliation needed. Remember what people testified to Rosenbaum saying earlier that night. He was basically telling people to suicide him and saying he didn't care if he went back to jail. Grosskreutz told his friend that his only regret was not emptying his glock into the kid. I'm guessing Rosenbaum did care because he probably had a rough 10 years inside. Soros and that ilk have merely taken advantage of the weak and damaged minds without lifting a finger or opening a wallet. This seed was planted clear back when Obie was in office.

I think of them like my terrier. If they sense trouble, they're headed for it

C1D358E7-D393-420A-85F3-4079C7E079F5.png

LvW, Rookhk, Tundra....you are absolutely right. I salute you!.....FWB

If the spelling is any indication, that kid needs to go back to grade school and learn how to spell. I wonder if she's as dumb as she looks.
It's surely a fake post @Newboomer but its very humourous satire.

The FBI of course knows who is behind all the burning and looting, both at the street organisation level as well as the ultimate king pin. That they choose not to act in what is clearly domestic terrorism and possibly even a soft coup paints them very badly. Sensible people are watching this.

If the spelling is any indication, that kid needs to go back to grade school and learn how to spell. I wonder if she's as dumb as she looks.
Well, she is Bill and Hillary’s daughter, so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.