Vectan Powder

DM Shooting

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.dmshooting.co.uk
Anyone else out there using Vectan powders?

I currently use TU5000 for 243 and 308 had some good results as well.

I note it can also be used for 375 H&H so thinking of trying to work up a load.

Just don't see or hear to many people using it.

Just finished a can of TU7 for my .338WM been using it for years.

TU 3000 I used in my 9,3x62 for the GPA-bullet and TU7000 for the 8x68 S.
This powders were made in the Czech Republic .

Mannlicher

Vectan has been around for years. It is produced by Nobel France. It is veRy versatile. Clay and game are a good UK source as they do the shows. Lovex is the Czech power used by many of the European manufacturers. There is a Lovex that does 300 calibre and 12g shotgun in 32g! All that most of us ever need.

Clay and game seem ok I buy it direct from the importer Lyevale Express and any one in the UK that stocks their cartridges can get it, so no need to await the game fairs.

Has anyone got a manual with Vectan listed, currently using the data off Vectans website but always seem a little over safe, all my loads are over book.

Found tu5000 to be very flexible have loads for 222 (nearly finished), 243, 308, 30-06 (early days) 375 h&h about to be started. To me that's a big range and nice to only need the one powder.

I bought some surplus S4N a while back. I could only find data on Continental websights. Rene Malfatti published the ultimate Nobel Sport reloading manual. Might be worth looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg