URGENT - Cancellation hunt for 2014

Patrick R

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
786
Reaction score
156
Location
Rustenburg, North West Province
Deals & offers
33
Media
38
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
I have (what i think is an excellent price) cancellation hunt for the following dates available!!

7-19 September
5-14 October
24-31 October


7 day, 6 nights for the following trophy animals:


1. Gemsbok / Oryx x 1
2. Red Hartebeest x 1
3. Springbok x 1
4. Black Wildebeest x1
5. Impala x 1
6. Zebra x 1
7. Blesbuck cull / to get your eye in... x 1 OR if you on the "blind side" x 2


Price: US5 550
Observer: US900



Area: North West and/or boundary of Limpopo Provinces
Ranch size: 700ha - 1400ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself or PH available at time
Outfitter: Myself


Included:
Pickup and return to local International airport, ground transportation, lodging, meals and drinks (Soft drinks, Bottled water only), laundry (Except Sundays), transportation of trophies to the taxidermy, skinning / salting of trophies, hunting permits, service of tracker/skinner and a licensed Professional Hunter.


Excluded:
Airfare, dip/pack cost, shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter, taxidermy cost, gratuity, bar account (Brandy, whisky, rum, beer or wine) – but will stop at a convenience store to buy your own. Accommodation before and after the safari, items of a personal nature.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top