Update about yesterdays 458wm reloading question

malcome83

AH member
Joined
Nov 12, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Yesterday I posted about reloading 458wm and shooting some reloads I aquired. Well I bought a kinetic hammer and got to work. What I noticed about the reloads during the process. All the rounds but six came apart after one or two hits with the hammer. The last six honestly took a dozen or more hits but came loose. Four of the rounds the powder was clumpy and I had to use a toothpick to break it loose. I didn't remove the primers yet. Thats a project for another evening. Just wanted to let everyone know and say thanks for the advice from yesterday
1000010870.jpg
1000010871.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top