United cancelled evening before trip

United customer service in Newark reaches new low. Saw this on the news last night. Apparently the customer was using an airline's wheelchair for his luggage. The United agent wanted the wheelchair and the discussion quickly escalated. The customer is apparently a pro football player in Canada.

https://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-fight-between-united-092932263.html

That isn't where the video actually starts and until the cctv footage is released we won't know the entire encounter. The video you posted is the "look what the white guy did to the black guy" version.

They both appear to ne idiots from what I've seen though.

The trouble is the lingering COVID regs. There are still many who will not fly for fear of quarantine and this will continue to be the case as long as testing is required.
My wife's in this boat. Anxiety....smh.

Boy isn't that the truth. Almost everyone I talk to says nope not going tell covid BS is done. My problem is the way world is right now who knows if a guy will even be able to go in the future. So get it done now no matter the headaches.
I agree. Sadly the new world order they are trying to install will be hardest on international travel. The new WHO “health” agreement will give all control over the world to just a few Euro decision makers.
Hunt and travel now! We are not promised tomorrow.
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg