Unique beverage

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,574
Reaction score
9,982
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Screenshot_20190209-180612_Chrome.jpg


I am left with so many questions! Why 3 and not 2 or 4? Does the centipede enhance the flavour of pickling the Johnson of various animals? Who decided this was a good idea? I dunno...questions, questions, questions...
 
Does it leave a funny taste in your mouth? Maybe a little wang? You are right, questions that im not sure I want answers to!
 
It would have to be the absolute last bottle of alcohol in the house... and a blizzard outside.... and no money left....and any other reason I can think of

Comes from the same culture that values Rhino horn...
 
Does it leave a funny taste in your mouth? Maybe a little wang? You are right, questions that im not sure I want answers to!

If anyone can answer these questions it will be Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer
 
If anyone can answer these questions it will be Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer
Bet it wouldn’t be their first go at dog penis’ either! Nancy looked like she had drank a mug of the old red rocket wine during the SOTU address!
 
It would have to be the absolute last bottle of alcohol in the house... and a blizzard outside.... and no money left....and any other reason I can think of

Comes from the same culture that values Rhino horn...

this made my day! :E Lol:

-matt
 
What the.......o_O
 
Does it leave a funny taste in your mouth? Maybe a little wang? You are right, questions that im not sure I want answers to!

Made by wang corporation!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,547
Latest member
JoniScorfi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top