Unfinished Mauser '96 stock AAA Fancy Claro

robtattoo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Namibia
Unfinished, Richards Microfit 'Modern Classic' stock (right hand side in both photos) to fit a Military Mauser 93/94/95/96
This stock should be suitable for Chilean, Spanish, Italian & Swedish models, along with pre-'98 Obendorf Mausers. It's inlet for the original, stepped barrel but could be modified to fit an aftermarket, tapered barrel. It's fitted with a Rosewood grip & tip cap with white line spacers.

The photos aren't the best, but the stock is AAA Fancy grade Claro Walnut. The stock is (according to Richard's) 99% inlet & may still need a final fitting. It is completely unfinished. The stock, direct from Richard's is $359 + tax, shipping & a 3-4 months lead time. I ordered 2, so I could pick the best for my own project, knowing I'd be selling 1 at a loss.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell it shipped to your door for $300

I'm happy to send more or better photos to a cellphone, if you PM me your number.

Cross posted to another forum.

20240423_125445.jpg
20240423_125544.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
‍*facepalm
Sorry, sorry. LEFT hand in the pics.

What’s left hand?? They look like right hand actions to me. Correct - right hand? Which one are you selling? Very interested. Send me pictures of the one for sale. 573-336-0720. Thanks Jon

They're both right handed stocks, the stock I'm selling is the one on the left side in the photos.
I'll text you some pics at lunchtime!

No, I texted them.
Let me try the email.....

20240424_124826.jpg
20240424_124829.jpg
20240424_124842.jpg
20240424_124904.jpg
20240424_124832.jpg

Sorry, that last one is upside down.

Thank for the pics. Looks like it will take a lot of work to get out the router marks.

Thank for the pics. Looks like it will take a lot of work to get out the router marks.
Yessir, they come completely unfinished off the duplicator. I think I went about 60 hours into my last one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keobongda247cc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]