Uganda DRC Ebola

..."Even without approved therapeutics, people are recovering from this disease,..."

This is rather better news than I thought. At least contracting this disease is not an instant death sentence.
 
Today, the death toll has reached over 1000.
The current Ebola outbreak has outspread (by deaths over time) over any other in history.
Is this going to be the biggest outbreak of Ebola recorded or will it be contained?

Doesn’t look all that promising statistically.
 
I did, I got $6500 off my leopard hunt due to both Ebola and Iran scares both of which since I am flying direct on Delta are completely unwarranted in my opinion, but I am taking advantage of it hunting in Namibia.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top