UDAP Bear Proof Fencing

raamw

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
277
Reaction score
157
Location
Monee Illinois
Media
14
Member of
NRA and Illinois Stae Rifle Assoc LIFE MEMBER, US Navu
I have a like new a UDAP Bear Shock Electric Fence https://www.udap.com/mm5/category/bear-electric-fences. These sell in the $270 category
It was used once. It comes with 8 poles that are 3 peace, 2 grounding posts, spool of 3 electric wire which will cover a 27 Foot square or any other configuration with a 108' foot circumference. This package fits into a 22" bag and weighs 3.7 pounds. Runs on 2 D batteries. I upgrade this system from 4 posts to 8 posts I am asking $215 plus shipping.

Bear_Proof_fencing.jpg
Bear-proof-fencing.gif
DSCF0554.jpg
DSCF0556.jpg
DSCF0558.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 1.32.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 1.32.31 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 1.32.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 1.32.33 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I wonder if this could be used to keep the neighborhood kids out of my backyard?
 
When he sells his, someone let me know if they need another. Have one from one hunt this year
 
Ha! Ha! Ha! Maybe if I pass out some Mountain Dew ahead of time they’ll have the urge?
Add some pixie sticks and they’ll probably just run it down
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,861
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top