UA 188

Left out on 188 on April 22...was 2 hours late taking off. Pilot refused to fly first plane, they found us another one and we were off, made up 1 hour in the air. Flight 187 comeing back on 5/5 no issues. Guess we got lucky with the cancelations.

United is my last choice anywhere. At times however, it’s my only choice based on destination. But at least they are getting some new planes.

Most people purchase airline tickets based on a combination of price, flight schedules and routing. I booked a trip to Seattle for my wife and I for this summer. Actually going to Juneau, Alaska, put will stay a couple days in Seattle. I purchased tickets on United back in February based on great price and great schedule. About a month after the purchase, United sent me a change notice and the schedule went from great to lousy. I spent a half hour on the phone and got a little better schedule at no additional cost.

Today, I received another change notice from United. Schedule changed to a very early departure and then a 5 hour layover in Denver. Any online change wanted to charge me significantly more money, so I phoned United and after another half hour or so was able to reduce the layover to 2 hours.

My trip is still several months off, so I am expecting United to make yet another change.
Air travel is the biggest rip off for the consumer. Pay in full and have no rights, no recourse, and no refunds!
I hope it works out for your next trip. All we can do is be flexible.
PG

Anybody on UA188 this Tuesday May 17th?
Yes, myself, girlfriend and a buddy. Flying in from KC and Houston. keeping fingers crossed. Have to spend night at Africa Sky for flight the next morning got Durban.

Yes, myself, girlfriend and a buddy. Flying in from KC and Houston. keeping fingers crossed. Have to spend night at Africa Sky for flight the next morning got Durban.

Maybe we can meet in Newark before flight! I leaving out of Houston also at 12:30 on 5/17
Pm me
Your number

This is from FlightAware

UAL 188 EWR to JNB
1652725572641.png

UAL 187 JNB to EWR
1652725743057.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,