U.S Election reactions

WE WON,WE WON,their is a GOD.yahoo!!!!!!!!
The US market is now actually up, however I noticed Smith & Wesson and Ruger are down about 12%. Fear of Obama/Hillary outlawing or seizing guns or going after the 2nd amendment drove a lot of gun sales the last 8 years.

As far as a Trump presidency, I hope he does well but I am skeptical. Time will tell.

i for one am glad he won.before i start throwing rocks ill give him the chance he deserves.the hag could of won and then we would all be up the creek.

Wonder how much political capital Trump is willing to allow his sons to spend regarding USFW rules and regulations?:sneaky:

As far as I'm concerned, I hope the Libocrats, cry and wail, over the next 4 years. Payback for the 8 years of Obama hell that we have had to endure.

Trump has inherited a big mess, and has a tough road ahead.

Poor Bill. He will never get to frolic around the oval office with the interns again.:(

With degrees in multicultural studies, pop-culture, gender identity and its study, etc., you got to feel for all the poor college students/graduates with non-marketable degrees that will now have to pay their own student loans back. #life just isn't fair, #trump doesn't care.:(

Poor Bill. He will never get to frolic around the oval office with the interns again.:(
Bill still has "orgy island", or wherever it is that he and his depraved buddies fly to.

First debate "if I don't get the GOP nod I will run as an independent" In my eyes we just voted in our first out of party President. 2 party system looking pretty shaky. I say good let's give him a fair shake and see where the darts land!!!

I suspect the markets will rebound when all the dust settles.

Think is not unlike what happened with Brexit.

Post berexit the fuel prices have shot up and that intern has made the price of everything else go up. And thats just the start. Oh well whats done is done

Wonder how much political capital Trump is willing to allow his sons to spend regarding USFW rules and regulations?:sneaky:
I really hope one of his sons goes to Africa and shoots something real soon. Then USFW screw with them like they have with us. Heads would roll by the end of the day.

I'm still stunned. Like others, I voted for Trump not because I thought he was the perfect candidate, but more because I believed our country could not withstand 4 years of Hillary, heaven forbid 8 years.

They say it's usually the squeaky wheel that gets greased, but I believe this is an example of when the silent majority made their presence known.

The biggest bullet we dodged, IMO, is the upcoming Supreme Court appointment(s). Had Hillary been able to appoint a liberal justice to replace Scalia, and possibly others, the interpretation of the Second Ammendment would have been at stake.

I think Trump has a golden opportunity to go to Washington without all of the political ties that others have traditionally had, and make some positive changes to this country such as bringing manufacturing jobs back into our country, reforming the tax code, and putting the brakes on the economic free-fall that we have been put into by years of frivolous spending and mismanagement. Only time will tell if he lives up to what he's been preaching, or if he just falls in line like most of the politicians before him.
My gut feeling is that Trump will not be like politicians that have gone before......basically owes no one. I am very optimistic about the new course of our country.....time will tell.

Hi All

Interested in your views of your election?

World markets seemed not to take the news to well.

What you got to say?
I posted earlier.....what our country needs right now is a "rat killer"....now, hopefully we have one. In addition, I hope he can stress "Americans" vice all this #me..me crap.

A rat killer? Hmmm. Why not? We've had the Pied Piper leading them around now for 8 years.

American voters have spoken........no more BS taxes, no more BS regulation, no more "political correctness".........now let's hope that Washington LISTENS, and starts to do what the majority have mandated!!!!

Ruth Ginsburg is on the list of people who threatened to leave the USA if Trump won. Think she will follow thru? .

now that Barry made Cuba legal Ruth would fit right in with the Castro Bros

Well, I woke up to what I didn't expect! I was happy with the outcome. Hopefully it was the death blow to the Clinton machine and we won't have to look at their crooked asses anymore.
Trump wasn't my choice as the leader of the free world, but he is now my President, which I would never say for Barry. I hope he does just some of his campaign points, he will be leap years ahead of most of them. I think we got danger close this election from losing a lot of our liberties! I believe a bunch of folks realized that also and got off their dead asses and came to the polls. I damn sure am not going to drop a mag and kick a round out of the chamber just yet. We have til January 20th before Mr. Trump takes command!
God Bless the United States of America and God Bless you all for defending her!
Cheers,
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross