Trophy Shipping

Got the info!

I will be giving her a call. I swear this is the hardest part of the hunt!

ArmyGrunt,

Thanks for letting me interrupt.
 
and she will make it easy.
 
Still trying to figure out Zim on how long it takes to get trophies shipped. I hunted last august and trophies were sent to government for document approval.
 
Hunted sept last year and my trophies just got to my tanner last week. The cites process for every animal out of zim seems to take the longest then a new form for transit throught SA. This is why I pay someone who knows and then trust them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,020
Members
169,686
Latest member
NellieHugh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top