Trophy Giraffe

Well, you guys can add me to the list of fellows who never thought he'd want to hunt giraffe...but now has to consider that his mind is a-changing!

Really special animals.

Tim

Some great animals and pics!!!!!! Congrates

Very nice trophy.

Nice animal....

Can't wait to hear how you will mount him. I'm gonna have to find some flat skins. I've never seen one and bet they are great.

Great pics!

When I head back to Namibia for my Leopard in 2015, a Giraffe is on the list.

Having one in the shop to mount changed my mind.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."

Great pics!

When I head back to Namibia for my Leopard in 2015, a Giraffe is on the list.

Having one in the shop to mount changed my mind.

Yup, you just have to do it.

I'm planning to do some sort of free standing floor pedestal shoulder mount, maybe looking at or eating some leaves. I've got 9' ceilings in my rooms plus a two story den (open to the level above with a loft that overlooks the main floor) so I have plenty of room. I might even put him on the loft and have him looking down into the den.

I'm also going to put that African spot from the skin in a picture frame or something similar.

Also going to try to have a purse made for the wife. I'm sure you have all seen how popular those "fake" giraffe purses are these days. Well, my wife is going to get a real one.

Will take whatever is left from the back skin and do a rug. I will post pics when I get it back.

Full utilization of trophy, good thing.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross