Triple K magazines

jruby

AH fanatic
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
504
Reaction score
826
Here is the scenario - I have inherited from a good friend of mine, a long time gusmith a pristine Remington 7600 BDL in 270 winchester. It is a beautiful rifle I have yet to shoot. It came with "a" magazine. I am curious what the thoughts are on after market magazines or should I just cough up the going price of a 125$ a piece for a couple of the originals? I would like to add a couple as I know they will only get harder to obtain in the future. Thoughts and guidance really appreciated - thank you.

James
 
For me, it's been really "hit and miss" on aftermarket magazines.

It seems like the only ones that consistently work as good as factory magazines are the ones that cost MORE than factory magazines.

Magazines for Colt Model 1911 pistols, for example.



I have no experience with Triple K.

Did the rifle come with a Triple K magazine?



I have a collection of several after market magazines, that I don't trust because of feeding issues. (I should just throw them away)


Your mileage may vary...
 
Do not buy triple K, buy oem instead

 
Agreed on the investment but they have not made these magazines for a couple of decades. Trying to determine if new after market makes more sense than old original magazines. Your right 250$ is not a big deal just trying to make an educated decison verses a swag.


Guess I was wrong.
 
Last edited:
Do not buy triple K, buy oem instead

Just ordered a couple - thanks for the info
 
Just ordered a couple - thanks for the info
I highly recommend trigger job at accuracy systems. After AS trigger become crispy two stage with 3-4 pound pull, instead of long squish. He does work on 7600 series Remington, including rebarrel up to 9.3x62 with accuracy guarantee.
 
I highly recommend trigger job at accuracy systems. After AS trigger become crispy two stage with 3-4 pound pull, instead of long squish. He does work on 7600 series Remington, including rebarrel up to 9.3x62 with accuracy guarantee.
Might consider the trigger job but already have two 9.3x62s and a 9.3x74r. Think I am set there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,983
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top