Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I Recently booked my airfare to RSA with Travel With Guns. This is the first time I have worked with Steve and his staff. Having met Steve several times at the shows and attending a recent seminar given by him I made the decision to give him a try. I have used several different travel agents and they all have their strong points and as many of you know I highly recommend using a travel agent. Typically it is around $200 to use a travel agent for one of these trips and I just find that to be minuscule in the grand scheme of things.
I was working with Patrick on these tickets and he was very helpful (my stuff is always complicated in some manner!) and said I’ll drop this reservation into Trip Case for you. I thought ok but what’s Trip Case? It is an app that can put all your flights, hotels, and other excursions into and is very convenient. It really works well especially since I did the domestic flights myself on points as well as a night at the Intercontinental Hotel and of course he booked the Delta flight to JNB and SAA to Upington (after my hunt I’m going to Namibia to visit friends). All of the flight information, confirmation numbers etc. all in one place!
Check out Trip Case it might be helpful to you in your next great adventure.

Regards,
Philip

Ive used it for a couple of years, they do updates as they happen while traveling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithcaterine92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg