Tiger fishing the Zambezi with the fly....on the Caprivi Strip, Namibia

Here are a few more photos (Iphone quality) from our trip through Botswana and Namibia on our way to the Zambezi. The animal road crossings are in Chobe National Park. They close the park at dark which would make sense after looking at the photos....

botswana sign.JPG
chobe sign.JPG
Chobe elephant.JPG
Chobe elephant 2.JPG
chobe zebra 1.JPG
chobe zebra 2.JPG
Chobe zebras.JPG
Chobe croc 2.JPG

What type of leader/tippet stands up to those teeth?

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

What type of leader/tippet stands up to those teeth?

I was using about 4-6" of #2 or 3 stainless wire. It worked perfectly. I was using a 30lb. butt section of leader with with a 20lb. tippet.

Dan and Lisa warm,yet chilly hallo from africa.Was great to have you guys here on a Tiger Fishing Safari.Thanks for the kind words we appreciate it.
It is always great fun to have you guys with us.Hope to see you again soon to improve that personal best.

Kobus is one of our most senior and requested PHs at Limcroma. Although he is no longer hunting full-time, he is still doing a handful of selected safaris each season with us. I know he will be very successful in his new endeavor, and I'm am sure anyone fishing with him will receive first-class treatment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois