Tiger fishing the Zambezi with the fly....on the Caprivi Strip, Namibia

Here are a few more photos (Iphone quality) from our trip through Botswana and Namibia on our way to the Zambezi. The animal road crossings are in Chobe National Park. They close the park at dark which would make sense after looking at the photos....

botswana sign.JPG
chobe sign.JPG
Chobe elephant.JPG
Chobe elephant 2.JPG
chobe zebra 1.JPG
chobe zebra 2.JPG
Chobe zebras.JPG
Chobe croc 2.JPG

What type of leader/tippet stands up to those teeth?

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

What type of leader/tippet stands up to those teeth?

I was using about 4-6" of #2 or 3 stainless wire. It worked perfectly. I was using a 30lb. butt section of leader with with a 20lb. tippet.

Dan and Lisa warm,yet chilly hallo from africa.Was great to have you guys here on a Tiger Fishing Safari.Thanks for the kind words we appreciate it.
It is always great fun to have you guys with us.Hope to see you again soon to improve that personal best.

Kobus is one of our most senior and requested PHs at Limcroma. Although he is no longer hunting full-time, he is still doing a handful of selected safaris each season with us. I know he will be very successful in his new endeavor, and I'm am sure anyone fishing with him will receive first-class treatment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber