THOR is about done! (.600 Overkill)

Thank you foremost. .. There is a .585 GMA I enquired about.
He sent me the above article on the .585's. The Nyati, Wells, Hubel/not mentioned, & the (GMA, with Brass available). There was or is the .585 AHR as well. Is the .585 AHR the same as the GMA?

11lbs, No break. .. but beautiful build, unique in it's own right.
I can’t be of much help, i think the shoulder may be different. At one time these builder were tweaking the finished rounds. They were from 2.5inch to 3inch cases and different shoulders. There was even a 315 or 325 case. I’m sorry l can’t help. I have the original 2.79 case. If the price is right go for it and start there.
 
Thank you foremost. .. There is a .585 GMA I enquired about.
He sent me the above article on the .585's. The Nyati, Wells, Hubel/not mentioned, & the (GMA, with Brass available). There was or is the .585 AHR as well. Is the .585 AHR the same as the GMA?

11lbs, No break. .. but beautiful build, unique in it's own right.
I assume I found the rifle you’re talking about. Really nice
 
Thank you everyone on the .585's (good advice, "ask AHR").. There was a private sale a few years back for an AHR. I do remember Wayne saying they had discontinued the .585 & it's brass, so the seller had the remaining 100 pieces ..&.. That was that, as they say.
 
My Frank Wells .585 Nyati [emoji95]
Screenshot_20230331_152912_Gallery.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,422
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top