Things that go bump in the night

Amazing video! Why would you be in a tent someplace where lions roam without a firearm of some sort ??:E Cry::E Crazy::E Crying::E Excited:

My wife and her friend both asked why in a tent period? Forget the guns!

In Yellowstone Park, there are some campgrounds that had chain link enclosures for tent campers. Keep the Grizzlies out.

Even on a east African tented safari, that thin layer of canvas is not much of a barrier if something really wants to get in.

Why would you have video equipment set up on your tent? So when CSI shows up they don't have to work hard at the scene?

Probably someone in another tent had a video camera?

My buddy's dad had a griz come into the tent with him and a client up in MT, gave him a 44 JHP to the face and the bear ran off. Later trapped in a populated area, bullet never penetrated the skull! I've carried hard cast heavy loads since I was told that story. Lol

Had a skunk come into the tent once. Scared me as much as any carnivore would, cuz we were afraid to shoot it, and ruin our entire camp with the smell.

My buddy's dad had a griz come into the tent with him and a client up in MT, gave him a 44 JHP to the face and the bear ran off. Later trapped in a populated area, bullet never penetrated the skull! I've carried hard cast heavy loads since I was told that story. Lol
Those JHP's certainly aren't a good choice for Grizz. But that situation would be one big adrenaline buzz for sure.

So they were basically in a ground blind without a bow. If I was there, I would have a nice kill shot at a distance of about 8 inches.

Amazing video! Why would you be in a tent someplace where lions roam without a firearm of some sort ??:E Cry::E Crazy::E Crying::E Excited:
probably works at wal-mart and cant afford one charlie.

2514d1378004800t-polar-bear-hunting-polar-bears.jpg

probably works at wal-mart and cant afford one charlie.

Could be one of those countries that limits your ability to own a gun much less shoot something trying to do harm! Sounds like Chicago doesn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross