The new hound

yumastepside

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
197
Reaction score
552
Location
Australia
Media
4
Member of
ssaa
Jack....six month English Pointer-Chocolate Lab cross, had him a week so I've got four months of bad habits to cure him of....

4Cxs8sy.jpg


Roger
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What an interesting mix. I hope he shapes up to be a great bird dog. He has beautiful colouring
 
Curing a lab of bad habits isn't easy, hope the pointer blood helps.
 
A pretty dog none the less!! Good luck, and enjoy every second!
My best!
Jaco
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,357
Messages
1,574,072
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top