The new hound

yumastepside

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
197
Reaction score
552
Location
Australia
Media
4
Member of
ssaa
Jack....six month English Pointer-Chocolate Lab cross, had him a week so I've got four months of bad habits to cure him of....

4Cxs8sy.jpg


Roger
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What an interesting mix. I hope he shapes up to be a great bird dog. He has beautiful colouring
 
Curing a lab of bad habits isn't easy, hope the pointer blood helps.
 
A pretty dog none the less!! Good luck, and enjoy every second!
My best!
Jaco
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,378
Messages
1,574,573
Members
170,062
Latest member
atachunbi1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top