The IPA beer guy

I am a Belgian living in South Africa and am tottaly South African by now but its in my blood and genes to know what is good beer so I am fond of properly crafted beer and not a big fan of light water beer.

With that said a can of Windhoek draught always goes down well as its cheap and cheerfull. Do not ask me why but I prefer the Windhoek draught in a can vs the bottle.
when it comes to Craft beers better in a bottle and must be poured into a glass yes I know I am a snob but I like it.

When travelling or going out I will always ask if there is beer on tap and what do they have sometimes you stumble onto gems that you cannot find anywhere esle and IPA has picked up as craft beer here in South Africa.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top