The Hunt Is Over!

This is such SPECTACULAR NEWS! I'm not one who is continually immersed in social media (in fact this (AH) is my "Facebook" lol), and the news is full of negativity and nonsense. So I choose to spend much of my online time on AH reading and learning about what interests me. As time goes by I've begun to feel a sense of family and comradery here. When I read a thread such as this it really brings that to light! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news! I wish you all the best in your life together. It looks and sounds like an absolutely amazing wedding (and pre-wedding), and the honeymoon and hunting safari adventure sounds out of this world!
Congratulations and best wishes!
Thank you!! I am the same. AH is the only thing I have that could he considered social media. We appreciate your kind words and well wishes! We were excited to share our news with our AH family!!
 
Last edited:
Congrats to you both! Thanks for sharing so many wedding pics as well, looks like a great time and place to have one!

Don't know how I missed this thread a few weeks back!
 
@Von Gruff
Thank you, Garry!
And thank you also for doing such a beautiful job on one of my wedding gifts!!
View attachment 439100

I love to cook and bake and I must say, you are truly gifted in your ability to craft knives! I was super excited to receive these, and I will tell you, there have been 3 other women in my kitchen preparing food with me, and they all have their favorites of these knives, so I told them where to get their own! ;)
I have never owned such sharp knives that are comfortable to hold and actually cut and slice and not wreck food! They are gorgeous to boot! (y) :giggle:
Well we just celebrated our first anniversary a little over a week ago. Here are some pictures of one of the wonderful gifts Gina got for me;)

Apparently she was conspiring with @Von Gruff for a while:)

20220615_105126.jpg
20220615_105109.jpg
20220615_104952.jpg
 
Awesome, congratulations! Note, you are no longer a newlywed. Take care of that lady or learn to sleep with one eye open!
 
Happy Anniversary !!!
 
Happy Anniversary!!!

What are you guys going to do to top Zanzibar? Gina, don't let Bob say Lakin.;)
 
Happy Anniversary!!!

What are you guys going to do to top Zanzibar? Gina, don't let Bob say Lakin.;)
Idk if anything can top Zanzibar! However I am willing to go several places (not Lakin) to compare! ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,145
Latest member
uneminceo1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top