The Gorgeous Redhead

Savage Hunter

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
713
Reaction score
819
Media
15
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
THE GORGEOUS REDHEAD....

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass e ye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.


"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies... "You just happened to catch my eye."
 
Groaner....
 
Gonna pass that one along
 
ha ha should have seen that one coming. :laughing:
 
:clap::clap::clap:
 
Well,,I went to the Doctor today,,,he told me I have to stop masturbating,,I said Why Doc,,,he said Because I,m trying to Examine you
 
Well since no one else has yet done so, I think I will. I would just like to say to the members who post jokes that this site is frequented by more than a few ladies and perhaps we should try to keep the off color sex jokes to a bare minimum. I dont think they share our level of appreciation for such humor. Just a thought as we dont wish to drive anybody away with questionable taste jokes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,404
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top