The corn eater!

We have a bit of regionalism in Australia too. But that's more calling things by different names.

We have a cold meat called Fritz. People on the Eastern side of the country came up with their own name for it. I don't know why.

We use English except for the some immigrants who use their own language when they are together.
 
We have a bit of regionalism in Australia too. But that's more calling things by different names.

We have a cold meat called Fritz. People on the Eastern side of the country came up with their own name for it. I don't know why.

We use English except for the some immigrants who use their own language when they are together.

Wow, I wouldn't say Australians speak "English" in the true form, Queensland English is even worse lol

I think this is called Colloquialisms or Slang in Australian ?

Same for New Zealander's I suppose, it is funny I have had clients from the US that I can hardly understand what they are saying & much worse from the UK, where the language came from , completely illegible !

But lots of Europeans speak great English, some Danish speak like the Royal family.

I worked for a Spanish Hunting company & we had lots of "Spanish" speaking hunters from Argentina to Mexico & Spain her self, all slightly different .

Very nice Boar @Marcos Rodriguez & super fat, that would be great eating, thank you for posting.

Are you hunting with a old 91 Mauser is it still in 7.65X53 or 8mm ?

​

 
We have a bit of regionalism in Australia too. But that's more calling things by different names.

We have a cold meat called Fritz. People on the Eastern side of the country came up with their own name for it. I don't know why.

We use English except for the some immigrants who use their own language when they are together.
hahaha... the English called "fritz" to the germans...
Well... some english people says the australians speak bad inglish... but i think it´s better to not speak about the "american inglish" hahahaha... theyy don´t speak inglish, they spit thath! hahaha
Sorry to the american coforists... dont´t mess hahaha
 
Wow, I wouldn't say Australians speak "English" in the true form, Queensland English is even worse lol

I think this is called Colloquialisms or Slang in Australian ?

Same for New Zealander's I suppose, it is funny I have had clients from the US that I can hardly understand what they are saying & much worse from the UK, where the language came from , completely illegible !

But lots of Europeans speak great English, some Danish speak like the Royal family.

I worked for a Spanish Hunting company & we had lots of "Spanish" speaking hunters from Argentina to Mexico & Spain her self, all slightly different .

Very nice Boar @Marcos Rodriguez & super fat, that would be great eating, thank you for posting.

Are you hunting with a old 91 Mauser is it still in 7.65X53 or 8mm ?

​

Thanks!... there are really fat!
My Argentine Mauser 1891 WAS ORIGINALLY 7,65x53, but I owned them in 308 win... and I change the FM barrel were flat out with a FN MAG barrel (308 win or 7.62x51 also)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top