The corn eater!

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
I came to accompany a trucker friend to a field against the Rio Negro river and stay a couple of days to walk the cornfields
Wild boars are everywhere but it's hard to find them
At night, a calm night without wind, you can hear plants snapping... and this little pig spent 3 hours walking me around the cornfield until I almost bumped into it and it scared me
I hit.the.turn.running to the street where I had the.last and I hooked him coming out of the cornfield about 40 or 50 meters from the front I hit him with the shot
The ponsiglione of 185 gn and the 41gn of a27 powder did their thing. The truth is increasingly happy with the performance of those tips. It made a small hole in the earlobe and entered through the neck... it broke a vertebra and entered the thoracic cavity, exploding the lungs and heart and must have remained in the stomach or intestines because I couldn't find it. very good tip
The little guy is very fat!
About 140 kgs of very ttaste meat!!!
1649086378871.png

1649086416269.png

Enhorabuena Marcos :D Cheers:

Thanks for comment!!!
Hahahaha... I might the "little pig" words (a joke, obviously) were a funny idea!
I usually use tthis tipe of jokes with my hunter partners, in the radio I call "Come here, I shott down a pigglet"... then, when they comes, says "wow!!!! whath a boar!!!" and itt´s very funny

Its been on good Tucker it will be good and paracite free.

Glad you were successful in reclaiming some of the corn that little pig had been eating.
I trust that lunch was tasty.

Its been on good Tucker it will be good and paracite free.
Here in my hunting zone, tthe boars are very healty. In factt, i colabore with the CONICET, taking samples for analysis of zoonotttic and iterspecies deceases, and so far none affecting humans have been detected in my samples
CBH, please (forgive my ignorance) who is "tucker"?

Glad you were successful in reclaiming some of the corn that little pig had been eating.
I trust that lunch was tasty.
Very tasty! hahaha...
There are a lot of fruitt in the bushes this year... so, the boars have been eating well for months, they are in good condition, so with the corn they continue to gain weight

You are not ignorant. It's a term we use in Australia.
It comes naturally to me but I am l also found it funny I could not understand the foreign language in earlier posts.

Tucker is food. Our indigenous people use the term Bush Tucker when describing traditional foods that they now promote as small business.

We say Tucker as a Slang or impromptu term.

We have a Tucker Box to hold food when we go camping.

Good Tucker might be a meal we are complimenting.

I only speak English and maybe know a few foreign words.

Australians have a term known as Slang. Slang is funny names we use to describe common things like "Tucker".

Muchas gracias mi amigo español!...
I can figure you have a lot of wild boars in you´re country! (Escribo en ingles asi no se enojan jajaja)

Yes, we do have boars, actually in some areas we have too many and they causing damage to agriculture, but ... we have green/reds in our government, and they dont´t like us hunters, so they will not declare them as problem animals and will not extend the hunting season for them.

It comes naturally to me but I am l also found it funny I could not understand the foreign language in earlier posts.

Tucker is food. Our indigenous people use the term Bush Tucker when describing traditional foods that they now promote as small business.

Australians have a term known as Slang. Slang is funny names we use to describe common things like "Tucker".

Sorry mate, not trying to be rude, just said congratulations to Marcos in Spanish.

No, it's all good. I'm not suggesting anyone is being rude.

I knew I would throw someone by saying Tucker. That's why I was happy to explain the term.

Hahahahaha!!!
Ok, ok.... we have many terms like you´re "slangs".... hahaha
I understand...

I guess a lot is lost in translation at times.

That can lead to confusion.

I will see if I can find a list of Aussie slang that I can attach. You offer see lists on souvenir items for tourists.

I guess a lot is lost in translation at times.

That can lead to confusion.

I will see if I can find a list of Aussie slang that I can attach. You offer see lists on souvenir items for tourists.
CBH, we, here in Argentina, despite the matter we speak in "spanish", really we speak and write in "argentinian"... because we have a lot of words, and prhrases, thath do not exist in original spanish languaje
So, I perfectly understand whath you are writting about the "slang"..
Here, in addition to the regionalisms that give another color to the ways of speaking, we have a dialect called "lunfardo", very used in the "tango" letters, very difficult to understand by foreigners, than very argentinians too hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross