The Answer to the Transportation Problem

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
There are three primary uses for carbon based fuels: Heating/Cooling; Transportation; & Equipment/Lighting Operation. Her I am addressing an alternative to the fuel used for transportation. The gasoline/diesel motors in cars/trucks/buses would be replaced with electric motors. In addition to the motors, propeller driven generators would be installed on the roof of each vehicle. Thus when the vehicle was driven , the airflow would generate electricity that would then run the motor. For propeller driven airplanes the generator propeller could be installed directly behind the driving propeller to get maximum exposure to the windflow. Since these vehicles would only operate in open roads, no traffic jams allowed. So access to roads, particularly in cities would be strictly limited to those with political connections. The regular folks would need to ride bicycles which are limited to bike lanes.

YOU LAUGH!!! BUT, considering the lack of critical thinking ability and intelligence that is currently on display from our ruling class, I am confident that I could get a grant of several billion dollars to develop the technology. Only drawback is that to get the funding I would need to have an ancestry that include slaves and other persecuted peoples, in addition to me needing to be a transgender homosexual vegan that wears only clothing made from lawn clippings. Know anyone that fits those requirements? Send them to me so we can work out the details of the application.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!