Thank you Jerome!!

Many Thanks Jerome!
Thanx Jerome and team, an excellent forum with good moderation. It has helped in my planning of my Africa trips and entertained me as well. Much appreciated!
 
Regresé después de que un virus se apoderó de mi cuenta. gracias Marcos45 y Jerome!!
No hay nada que agradecer Chino!!! Al menos de mi parte!
Escribi en ingles a ver si nos retan jajaja
Jerome are a great guy! Very kind and fast to answer any question any time!
Big thanks to you, I´m proud to belong to this forum
 
I agree with the above sentiments. Plenty of knowledge exchanged and quite a bit of fun stirring each other up. Safety first, in nice civilised discussions. Thank you Jerome.
@ZG47
Looking forward to catching up with you mate. Had a look at the prices of projectiles and powder at gun cit in Wellington.
I didn't know Ned Kelly is still slive and well in NZ, the prices are outrageous.
Bob
 
Thanks!!! Seems that several of our members have beaten me to the punch. I had just decided to reach out to Jerome with my appreciation for the site and all his efforts. I have a rifle being shipped presently to me that without AH I never would have known existed. Also have hunted several times with outfitters found through AH. Was waiting to receive the new smokepole before touching base with my gratitude but seems I am in good company. Thanks so much and keep up the good work. Hope to see you in Nashville!!
 
@ZG47
Looking forward to catching up with you mate. Had a look at the prices of projectiles and powder at gun cit in Wellington.
I didn't know Ned Kelly is still slive and well in NZ, the prices are outrageous.
Bob
They have gone a bit mad in recent years. The shortages in the U.S.A. have combined with the container ship situation post-COVID. Mainfreight had to start chartering it’s own ships and may still be doing so; after Maersk stopped coming to NZ.

The ability of container ship captains to decide whether or not they will accept containers carrying safety ammunition and/or smokeless propellant and/or primers was already causing problems before COVID. The fact that ISO shipping containers carrying furniture with standard foam rubber cushioning, paint, certain adhesives and/or any combination thereof; are far more dangerous to carry, in the event of a fire, appears to escape those moron’s minds.

Added to the above is that:

rules regarding transportation of safety ammunition, etcetera were excessively tightened up several years back; due partly to poorly written legislation which prevents the Environmental Management Agency (ERMA) from taking into account overseas standards for materials handling, storage and shipping. This has resulted in UN rules, which are intended to cover large shipments and storage quantities i.e., multiple tonnes; being applied to individual shipments of any quantity, within New Zealand.

I believe that Napoleon Bonaparte is quoted as saying: ‘never attribute to enemy action that which can be explained by incompetence’.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top