Texas putting up a border wall

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
11,042
Reaction score
17,628
Media
178
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Since Uncle Joe pulled the plug on the wall on our southern border since taking office, things have gotten progressively worse in every way possible. A constant and record breaking influx of illegal aliens from all over the world are crossing into Texas, Arizona, California with no end in sight.
Gov Abbott of TX with state money and donations into the millions; and so far on state land or private donated land, is I gather taking matters into his own hands.
Yes, I know he is up for re-election however Beatoff O'Rourke never had any chance of winning that race and no one else of note is running against him AFAIK.

Abbott asked Biden about using the millions of dollars' worth of taxpayer paid for materials that are laying about rusting away, whether they could be used and of course was told to take a hike. For some reason Biden really seems to hate walls and or really hates America, or both. Although I understand his new beach pad will have a nice wall around it, hypocrisy at its finest!

So anyway, I saw Abbott of the telly the other day and he mentioned where one can donate to the cause, one I consider worthy, so I went and sent a small donation to the wall they are now building and received a nice thank you. It would be great if all Americans made a donation.

I will be very curious to see the admins response to this, especially if it gets to where they are near Federal land. I suspect Biden will put the kibosh on any use of Fed land for more wall and legally he would probably win that in court. States have rights but border issues are normally the purview of the Fed.

Its about time someone stood up and took this on, I applaud Gov Abbott for doing so. Wish he was my Gov instead of the libtard turd moron we have, Jay Inslee!



 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,681
Members
169,604
Latest member
GlenFairwe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top