Taxidermy confusing with USDA

Is it better to ship somewhere else instead of Houston? Denver may be worth a little extra distance. Being in West TX, it's not that much farther.
Unless you are in El Paso, I would think DFW would be much closer to West Tx than Denver.
 
Unless you are in El Paso, I would think DFW would be much closer to West Tx than Denver.
So you can have your taxidermy shipped to DFW? Is DFW better than the customs issues in Houston?
 
Yes on trophies via Airfreight being shipped from Africa to DFW Airport. I'm unaware of any customs issues specific to Houston Intercontinental Airport.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,246
Messages
1,569,448
Members
168,710
Latest member
lovecreativemarketingusa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top