Taking shotshells to RSA?

Mr. 16 gauge

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
700
Reaction score
1,100
Location
Michigan
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
2
I know that most outfitters/P.H.s will supply you with shotshells if you are going to S.A. for some bird hunting, but are you allowed t0 bring your own shells, if you wish? I know that there are weight restrictions, etc. from the airlines as to how much one can bring, but I was wondering if I might be able to bring in a couple of boxes of special handloads...........
Just curious..........enquiring minds would like to know.:)
 
Yup!!!

You can bring them, but have the standard weight restrictions as you state. You must also bring the gun that goes with them.
 
You must also bring the gun that goes with them.

That kinda sounds like a "no brainer", but O.K....................................:D(y)
 
That kinda sounds like a "no brainer", but O.K....................................:D(y)

Too many years of dealing with customers who said, "but you didn't tell me..." :A Banana Sad:

I try not to assume anything anymore!!! LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,051
Members
169,891
Latest member
KrystalTre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top