I found the episode with @Philip Glass just a couple weeks ago on Podcast Addict.

It was an excellent listen. I’m saving it and will probably re-listen.
Thanks so much. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
The links I sent seem to be working now.
Philip

I am working on it.

Ok it should be all up now. Here is the direct link

Ok it should be all up now. Here is the direct link

It is working! Thanks for all you did to get it back up.

Listened to your full episode @Philip Glass , was very interesting! Now I need to go find that Netflix documentary "Trophy", as it's not available here in Europe.

Do you plan to do future documentaries about hunting (in Africa) to bring even more conversation on conservation?

thanks a lot for having shared this, was very much appreciated!

V.

I just listened to your episode on Tag Soup. Thanks for being such a great advocate for hunting and conservation.

BTW all the episodes are now available in Apple iTunes.
Thank you for your support. It means so very much to me.

Listened to your full episode @Philip Glass , was very interesting! Now I need to go find that Netflix documentary "Trophy", as it's not available here in Europe.

Do you plan to do future documentaries about hunting (in Africa) to bring even more conversation on conservation?

V.
Trophy is available on Amazon - at least in the US.

V.
Thanks for listening to the podcast. Trophy is now available on all streaming services. Keep searching and you will find it. We won an Emmy with it!
I am not sure what is next for me. I have been and will continue to be an advocate for conservation. I am active with SCI and my local chapter and won The SCI outstanding member of the year last year. I will have more film coming out of my hunts so keep an eye out. I will endeavor to produce more short videos on safari planning and prep to help everyone get ready for safari. A goal of mine is to share my love of Africa with others. It’s one of the reason I’m here on AH!
Regards,
Philip

Please share the link.
I went looking for the link and realized I hadn't listened to the Tag Soup podcast, it was Lone Star Outdoors podcast. So I listened to Tag Soup on the road today. Both are very excellent listens.

Tag Soup:
[SCI Tag Soup] Philip Glass #sciTagSoup
https://podcastaddict.com/episode/101491162 via @PodcastAddict

Lone Star Outdoor Show:
[Lone Star Outdoor Show] Leopard Attack in the African Bush and Discussions on Sustainable Use Big Game Hunting With Hunter/Conservationist Philip Glass #loneStarOutdoorShow
http://lonestaroutdoorshow.com/audio/LoneStarOutdoorShow555.mp3 via @PodcastAddict

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg