Swift A Frames

flying sailor

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
748
Reaction score
2,128
Location
Ohio
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
NRA-CRSO, Pistol Inst., SCI,GOA
Hunted
USA: Florida, Ohio, Nebraska, RSA, Limpopo
Had a call on Tuesday from Swift. The 300 grain , .375 bullets were now in stock. Picked up 5 boxes and turned back 5 to the shelf. Let's be mindful and leave some for others. They have some sort of quantity ready for shipping. Already placed a back order for some 400 grain .410's . Now have a lifetime supply of A Frames for the .375.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,251
Members
169,315
Latest member
ChuMatteso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top