Swarvoski PBC

K95

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Alaska, Mongolia, NewZealand, New Caledonia, Africa Australia.
Hi guys
Just wondering if any of you have tried Swarvoski’s PBC. I know other scope manufacturers do something similar and perhaps they work just as well. I was very impressed with the results and thought I would share. The picture attached shows a target where I took 2 shots at 200 yards then dialed in 300 took 2 more shots and so on till I fired 2 at 500 yards. My range didn’t go out any further so I couldn’t continue.
Over the 4 different distances I finished up with a 8 shot group. There was a breeze blowing from the right side. The caliber used was a 257 Weatherby which I know to be very accurate for the testing. The final results was a 1.7” group from 200 yards to 500. Wondering if anyone else use the personal Ballistic Cam.
F54E0A03-9F1A-4E47-AD7E-57FBD00E2FEF.jpeg

Very interesting way of testing. Fantastic grouping!

I use the pbc system on my favorite .300 wm and my 7mm stw and get results similar to yours out to 750yards which is all the scope can offer. It is a very good system as you would expect from Swarovski. I used my .300 wm on my first safari in your neck of the woods and it was awesome-range, dial, shoot!
Beautiful rifle yours is on! I don’t shoot game that far out, but lots of fun with targets-water filled milk jugs are my favorite
image.jpg

Glad to hear your having similar results. My dial goes up to 950 yards, perhaps the 1.7-10 x 42 has more vertical adjustment or it’s the flat trajectory of the 257 Weatherby.
I don’t shoot crazy ranges either but it sure takes the guess work out of placing your bullet where you want it at 500 yards.
Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg