AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska, Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,Namibia, Africa
Swarovski Z8i 2.3-18x56 P 4w-i Illuminated 4w-i Reticle 30mm Tube. Excellent condition had for less than 1 year.
Retails for $3849.00 Plus taxes and shipping.

My Price to YOU....$3,500 Free Shipping and NO TAX

IMG_1491.jpeg
IMG_1490.jpeg
IMG_1489.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduce to $3400.00
You can buy a finer scope than Swarovski Z8i

You can't buy a better scope !!!

Last Reduction on AH before advertising to another site at a higher price.
$3,300.00.
Plus Shipping & Insurance $50.00

Reducing to $3,200 and that included the Swarovski Turret.

If you wish to purchase Swarovski without the Turret $2,900.00

Maybe someone out here has a Swarovski Z8i 1.7-13.3x42 in excellent condition that would like to do some Horse Trading for a Z8i 2.3-18x56 ?

Reducing Swarovski Scope Z8i 2.3-18x56 $2900.00 With Turret @ Without Turret $$2700.00

I was the purchaser and Could Not be more pleased. Manny was easy to deal with, received payment and shipped the scope as fast as he could. The scope is exactly as he advertised.

He was also very informative about what I should expect from an African hunt. I have my 1st trip booked, but have no experience with a trip like this. He was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thank you for your most kind words and you are a pleasure to do business with also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DottyB500

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.