AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska, Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,Namibia, Africa
Swarovski Z8i 2.3-18x56 P 4w-i Illuminated 4w-i Reticle 30mm Tube. Excellent condition had for less than 1 year.
Retails for $3849.00 Plus taxes and shipping.

My Price to YOU....$3,500 Free Shipping and NO TAX

IMG_1491.jpeg
IMG_1490.jpeg
IMG_1489.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduce to $3400.00
You can buy a finer scope than Swarovski Z8i

You can't buy a better scope !!!

Last Reduction on AH before advertising to another site at a higher price.
$3,300.00.
Plus Shipping & Insurance $50.00

Reducing to $3,200 and that included the Swarovski Turret.

If you wish to purchase Swarovski without the Turret $2,900.00

Maybe someone out here has a Swarovski Z8i 1.7-13.3x42 in excellent condition that would like to do some Horse Trading for a Z8i 2.3-18x56 ?

Reducing Swarovski Scope Z8i 2.3-18x56 $2900.00 With Turret @ Without Turret $$2700.00

I was the purchaser and Could Not be more pleased. Manny was easy to deal with, received payment and shipped the scope as fast as he could. The scope is exactly as he advertised.

He was also very informative about what I should expect from an African hunt. I have my 1st trip booked, but have no experience with a trip like this. He was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thank you for your most kind words and you are a pleasure to do business with also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeremiahSt

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double