Swap Hunt

gr1ffer

AH member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Morning all,

I'm hoping this will be of interest for somebody, looking to do a swap hunt for 3 days Scottish red stag stalking with me guiding. This will be for September/ October 2018 and we will try for up to 2 stags per day if the opportunity arises. Accommodation and food will be provided. I was looking in return for maybe beciete ibex hunt but would also be interested in other ideas. If your interested please get in touch and I'll pm more details.
Good day
Kris
 
I could be interested, but I have whitetail deer, feral hogs( not to be confused with European wild boar though they still have good tusks) and eastern wild turkey. Also some small game. The deer are thick as flies and I shoot 2-5 hogs almost every weekend I'm there. We can discuss details later if your interested. I'm located in Alabama.
 
I could be interested, but I have whitetail deer, feral hogs( not to be confused with European wild boar though they still have good tusks) and eastern wild turkey. Also some small game. The deer are thick as flies and I shoot 2-5 hogs almost every weekend I'm there. We can discuss details later if your interested. I'm located in Alabama.

Shooting that many hogs says you have a big problem with those critters. It seems to me that good people should step up and come help you with this situation thriller. Count me in man!
 
haha @CAustin you have no idea we have killed just over 300 since July 4th 2016. (this is the date we switch the management books over every year)
 
WOW! I travel to Birmingham frequently so let me know if I can come help you thin out the population!
 
I could be interested, but I have whitetail deer, feral hogs( not to be confused with European wild boar though they still have good tusks) and eastern wild turkey. Also some small game. The deer are thick as flies and I shoot 2-5 hogs almost every weekend I'm there. We can discuss details later if your interested. I'm located in Alabama.


Thankyou for the offer I'll definitely consider this however I hunt boar quite a bit.
 
oh the pigs are just there haha I mainly hunt whitetail deer and Turkey. Both are in good numbers turkey are a little harder to get than deer in this area. just something to think about
 
I can also offer similar but for roe bucks as well
 
haha @CAustin you have no idea we have killed just over 300 since July 4th 2016. (this is the date we switch the management books over every year)
I'm up for helping manage as well. Plus, if I got to help out I might get to see my brother! He moved to Ashland a little over a year ago, and hasn't been back to Indiana. Drop me a line if you'd like some help
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,973
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top