Still Searching For A Father's Day Gift? Here's A Great Idea: A Cape Buffalo Scotch Carrier

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
unnamed.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Father's Day is just around the corner and we have a great last-minute gift idea that Dad will love.
Just in time, our Cape Buffalo Scotch Carrier is back in stock and ready for immediate delivery. Crafted from extra thick, hand-stitched, vegetable-tanned leather, these custom-made carriers are the finest we have ever encountered. They ensure Dad's spirit of choice travels safely on his next adventure!
Make this gift even more special by personalizing it with up to 3 initials monogrammed on the raised leather patch. Don't miss out - shop now and give Dad a gift he'll treasure for a lifetime!

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

David Niven's friend Trubshaw had one of these, which Trubshaw called his 'Dipsomaniac's Delight'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GretchenBe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?