Steve Larsson (Australia)

Welcome to AH Steve.
 
Steve
I am most likely typical of a lot of Aussie hunters in that I do my thing and just go along quietly not taking a lot of notice of the goings on in outside world. As my guiding season is about to begin the response to the tragic death of Ian Gibson has really brought home what we are up against as hunters and gun owners. I for one am great-full that there are people such as yourself and Robert Borsak standing up for people like me and your work has encouraged me to stand up.

Clayton, to get an idea of the extent of the BS Hunt and the DoE staff have been up to you may want to take a look at the documents I posted here a few minutes ago. Regards Steve
 
Steve, welcome to AH.com.

As I just recently conveyed to Robert, the work, time and effort people like yourself dedicate to the protection and defense of our sport is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your efforts, I hope you get the time spare to enjoy the sport for yourself on the occasion.

Regards,

Paul Truccolo.
Thanks Paul
Luckily I have an understanding boss (Rob Borsak) and I do get away when I can. I shot my first Fallow (deer) buck just recently. Regards Steve

Fallow buck.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,126
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top