Steve Larsson (Australia)

Welcome to AH Steve.

Steve
I am most likely typical of a lot of Aussie hunters in that I do my thing and just go along quietly not taking a lot of notice of the goings on in outside world. As my guiding season is about to begin the response to the tragic death of Ian Gibson has really brought home what we are up against as hunters and gun owners. I for one am great-full that there are people such as yourself and Robert Borsak standing up for people like me and your work has encouraged me to stand up.

Clayton, to get an idea of the extent of the BS Hunt and the DoE staff have been up to you may want to take a look at the documents I posted here a few minutes ago. Regards Steve

Steve, welcome to AH.com.

As I just recently conveyed to Robert, the work, time and effort people like yourself dedicate to the protection and defense of our sport is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your efforts, I hope you get the time spare to enjoy the sport for yourself on the occasion.

Regards,

Paul Truccolo.
Thanks Paul
Luckily I have an understanding boss (Rob Borsak) and I do get away when I can. I shot my first Fallow (deer) buck just recently. Regards Steve

Fallow buck.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!