Stay safe

get015

AH legend
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
2,637
Location
South Africa
Deals & offers
29
Media
314
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
I know this is away from hunting, but wanted to let all our friends in the US know that our hearts and prayers and thoughts go out to all affected by the superstorm affecting millions of people, stay save and focused.

You are in our thoughts.

My best always.
 
+ 1 what Jaco says. Please let us know whats happening.
 
Injuries and deaths with incredible damage.
Federally declared Disaster Areas declared in several areas. New York, New Jersey.
Disaster Declarations | FEMA.gov

Sadly, Deaths reported: 60 people in US 1 in Canada thus far.
 
Thanks for your concern guys. I'm in NYC and we are devestaded right now. Everything is at a complete hault. It looks something like a war zone. Many of the surrounding areas have been designated as disaster areas. There were fires surrounding us through the night caused by exploding electrical transformers and downed wires, trees uprooted from extreme wind, massive flooding from the storm surge, and much more. My family and I are okay, but many others are not as fortunate and we wish them well. We're all glad it's finally over. Again, many thanks for your concern.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,358
Members
170,558
Latest member
EthelSha5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top