Stand Your Ground

Firebird

AH legend
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
3,854
Reaction score
11,472
Location
Utah
Media
412
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
6
Hunted
South Africa
I bought this based on another member recommendation. This is a fun read about the authors early experience working in the the embryonic Hwange national park. I had feared I would not like this one as the description brags on about the extreme numbers of elephants and Buffalo killed by the author. However-the author rather humbly describes these experiences and explains them extremely well and they become very understandable-at least to the hunting crowd.
This is the type of book I wish all professional hunters would write-packed with fun short stories, long engaging ones and some day to day stuff to help you feel like you are part of the adventures.
I’ve already ordered the next book, or rather the first one-at some expense. I think kindle has them much cheaper, but I love to have an actual book in my hand. Fun photographs as well even in my soft bound version.
EF7ECD74-6AB2-4D3D-8B61-525DEC1D182B.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,210
Members
168,861
Latest member
KalaWoodru
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top